agosto 29, 2010

Mentir en inglés es como decir:

You're too far away for my thoughts to reach.
You're so close to fading away and I'm scared to the core.
I never really unterstood our understanding.
Are you here or not? Am I there yet? Will I ever be?
Everywhere I turn, you're lacking physical presence.
Air, that's what you are. (You know it. I do too) Precious, fresh, beautiful and not visible to the eye but ever so strong for the heart.
Shameless satisfaction. Incoherent foolishness.
When the no's are actually meant.
When a yes is disguised as a lie. Never to last. Never to be revealed.
Keep your thoughts to yourself for they are never to become real.
Keep your lies in your pants. Your big fat lie.
Never bring it near my head.
Blow it away with a kiss.
Like the smile, like the scent.
You'll fade away, eventually.
Kid.
Stupid.
Trouble.
Fade away, already.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario